Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feel Good Action Of the Day.

Well we can start with what I did last week. I was driving to work and I had a great lunch....leftovers from the night before. It was chicken, posta and broccoli. I also had a great garlic roll in the container with it. Anyway....I was sitting at a stop light and a homeless man...assuming he is homeless....had a sign reading "I NEED A MEAL" so I thought hey I have a meal I could feed this man. So I called him over to my car and gave him my lunch. I told him it was my dinner from last night and he was so excited. I asked him to please eat it an not throw it away.... He smiled and I hope he ate it. anyway it makes me feel good, so that is the feel good action of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment