Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feel Good Action of the Day.

I was on a great date with my wife.... We were leaving the beach and about to pull out of the parking spot, when I noticed someone in need of help. It was an old man with two younger women around him trying to help him walk. So I jumped out of the car and asked if I could help. They accepted and as it turns out he man could not feel his legs. He was super old, but his walker was not enough to help him down the sidewalk. So I help the old gentalman to his car, basically carrying him. It took me about 3 minutes to shuffle about 20 feet. I felt so bad for the guy he kept telling me he could not feel his feet. Finally I got him into the car. His two daughters prob about 65 years old thanked and blessed me. They both gave me hugs. I got back into the car and leslie smiled at me.

It feels so good to help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment